Arlington Trolley Info
(*Available Mon -Fri 8am - 5pm)
Real Time Trolley Arrival Times
No scheduled pickups for this date/time.
Texas Rangers Baseball - Blue Line
No scheduled pickups for this date/time.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the prediction (or scheduled pickup time) to ensure you catch your bus.
Predictions are only active during morning pickups. For afternoon/evening pickups, please refer to grid above.
For more information please visit our website
All trolleys are Wheelchair Accessible and smoke free.
Call 214-276-4782 for special needs.
Trolley service is limited to registered guests of hotels participating
in the Arlington Entertainment Area Management District.
A Trolley pass issued by your hotel is required to board.
If you do not have a pass, please see the front desk.
Trolley Service Schedule
|Six Flags over Texas: Hotel Pickups: Mornings beginning 30 min before park opens; Trolleys run every 30 minutes for one hour after opening. Afternoons between Noon – 5:00pm; Trolleys will make two afternoon pickups. Check your hotel for times.
Evening park departures begin with one at 6:00pm; and beginning two hours before park closes – Trolleys run every 30 minutes until closing.
|Hurricane Harbor: Hotel Pickups: Same as Six Flags (when HH is open). Evening park departures begin two hours before park closes – Trolleys run every 30 minutes until closing.|
|Texas Rangers: Two Hotel pickups: Approx 90 Minutes and 45 minutes before game time. Trolleys depart from stadium 20 minutes after the game concludes (or after fireworks) – and continue until everyone has departed stadium.|
|AT&T Stadium EVENTS: Hotel pickups: FARE BASED (by reservation) Trolley service begins 2.5 hrs before events and ends 1.5 hrs after events. Trolley drops off riders 10-15 min walk from the Stadium. For the return trip, Trolleys make continued runs every 30 min between drop-off site and hotels.|
|Arlington Convention Center, Arlington Visitor information center, all other attractions:
Daily/Seasonally (when Six Flags is open) – Please tell your driver upon boarding that you would like to go to one of these attractions. Refer to Six flags pickup times in grid. For departures (during regular routes) please call 817-504-9744.
USE OF THE TROLLEY SYSTEM IS SUBJECT TO THESE CONDITIONS*:
- A pass issued by a participating hotel must be displayed by every rider 13 years of age or older (You may also be asked to present your hotel room key on boarding.)
- The pass is valid only for registered guests of an issuing hotel during guests’ stay at that hotel. The pass may not be transferred or used by person other than guest to whom it was issued.
- The pass may be confiscated and holder denied trolley use if these conditions are violated.
- No child under age 13 may ride a trolley unless accompanied by an adult responsible for the child.
- The transit operator accepts no responsibility for delays, losses, damages or injury to persons or property, including personal property left on a transit vehicle.
- No alcoholic beverages, glass containers or concealed weapons are allowed on transit vehicle.
- No animals are allowed other than in an airline-type portable kennel and guide or service dogs for physically impaired guests.
- The trolley is a smoke-free environment. No smoking allowed.
*For Regular Trolley Service to Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Texas Rangers, AT&T Stadium (non-event days). For AT&T Stadium Events, a fare-based pass (by reservation) is required for every rider.
See AT&T Events page for additional conditions.
|Mar 24||Mar 25||Mar 26||Mar 27||Mar 28||Mar 29||Mar 30|
|Six Flags Over Texas||*||10:30 am|
|Globe Life Park - Texas Rangers||*||*||*||*||*||*||*|
|AT&T Stadium - Home of the Dallas Cowboys||*||*||*||*||*||*||*|
* indicates the attraction is closed / no baseball game, or no Trolley service offered.
|Make reservations on-line at
or by calling
Reservations must be made not later than
|The Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts – Offers a series of 50 free shows – music, dancing, and the performing arts, during summer evenings. May 30 through September
|Arlington Country Music Revue (formerly Johhny High’s) Live Country Music at the Arlington Music Hall.
|Theatre Arlington – Community theater in a casual setting featuring a wide range of plays – musicals, drama, comedy.
theatrearlington.comThe Downtown Express Serves many restaurants, that are listed on the website.
This service will be provided,