April 3, 2017
Board of Directors mtg – April 2, 2017
NOTICE OF MEETING AND AGENDA
the Board of Directors of the
ARLINGTON ENTERTAINMENT AREA MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
A meeting of the Board of Directors of the Arlington Entertainment Area Management District will be held at 3:00 o’clock a.m. on Thursday, April 6, 2017, in the boardroom of the Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1905 East Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas. The following items of business will be considered, discussed and may be acted upon, as deemed appropriate by the Board:
- Minutes of December 13, 2016 Board meeting.
- Report on financial status of the District.
- Board review of Extended Stay America status.
- Status of Request for Proposal (RFP) for Transportation Services Contract.
- Discuss adjusting AT&T tickets policy.
- Discuss AT&T/Ballpark service for area restaurants.
- Trolley Systems Operations Guide 2017.
- Adoption of 2017 service authorization.
- Discussion of other issues pertaining to operation of the District.
NOTE: The official records of the District are maintained on file at 1905 East Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX. The custodian of records at that address is: Melinda Brittain Phone: 817-822.2586
THIS NOTICE AND AGENDA, WHEN POSTED ACCORDING TO LAW, SHALL CONSTITUTE “NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING” PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 551 OF THE GOVERNMENT CODE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.