January 15, 2022
The American Rodeo 3/6
Thank you for reserving a spot with the Trolley for the American Rodeo on March 6th!
A few things to note:
- This is a reservation event and trolley passes will not be accepted in lieu of a reservation. Please make sure to have a copy of your reservation printed or available on a mobile device.
- Please be aware that the trolleys are running multiple routes, and the pick up time is the start of a route. If your hotel is third on the route, it may be an extra few minutes before the trolley arrives at your location. Please make sure to wait at the Trolley Stop 5 minutes prior to your pickup time; if you are waiting inside the hotel the Trolley Operator will not know to pick you up. The front desk at each hotel will be able to point you in the direction of the Trolley Stop.
- Pick Up/Drop Off located North of Choctaw Stadium on East Road to Six Flags- The trolley will depart beginning 30 minutes after the end of the game, please be sure to be at the designated pick up spot at the time of your reservation, as the Trolley is only running at the reservation return times. See below map.
- Your Operator will go over any details with you, and they will let you know what Trolley you are on for the return to your hotel. Feel free to ask them any questions.
- Masks are required on board the Trolley as regulated by the Transportation Security Administration through March 2022.
- For questions during regular service hours, please call the operations line at (817) 504-9744.