Welcome to the Arlington Trolley!
The Arlington trolley system provides service between entertainment district hotels and exciting destinations in Arlington, Texas, including:
- The original Six Flags theme park and the Hurricane Harbor water park
- Sports venues for baseball, football and bowling
- A convention center serving regional, national and international groups
- An exciting, emerging “Downtown Arlington” with its numerous restaurants and entertainment venues
Now, when you stay at any participating hotel in Arlington’s entertainment district, you can enjoy a no-fare trolley ride from your hotel to any of these great destinations! You get to avoid having to drive in the traffic that is part of what makes Arlington a city of vibrant change. Plus, you don’t have to pay parking fees!
Your trolley ride is for registered guests of participating hotels only. The ride is available fare-free: Just ask for your trolley pass at the front desk of your hotel. Trolleys run varied schedules during the system’s operating season – from Six Flags opening in March to the end of the Texas Rangers baseball in the Fall.
The Arlington Trolley is just one way we’ve worked to make sure that your stay in Arlington is as hassle-free and fun as possible.
Using Our Trolley System
The Arlington Trolley system has been created to provide safe, efficient and reliable transportation between participating hotels and attractions in Arlington. Our service is successful in part because our riders take ownership of the rules and regulations designed to maintain the system.
USE OF THE TROLLEY SYSTEM IS SUBJECT TO THESE CONDITIONS:
- A pass issued by a participating hotel must be displayed by every rider 13 years of age or older (You may also be asked to present your hotel room key on boarding.)
- The pass is valid only for registered guests of an issuing hotel during guests’ stay at that hotel.
- The pass may not be transferred or used by person other than guest to whom it was issued.
- The pass may be confiscated and holder denied trolley use if these conditions are violated.
- No child under age 13 may ride a trolley unless accompanied by an adult responsible for the child.
- The transit operator accepts no responsibility for delays, losses, damages or injury to persons or property, including personal property left on a transit vehicle.
- No alcoholic beverages, glass containers or concealed weapons are allowed on transit vehicle.
- No animals are allowed other than in an airline-type portable kennel and guide or service dogs for physically impaired guests.
- The trolley is a smoke-free environment. No smoking allowed.