September 4, 2022
Commanders vs. Cowboys – October 2
Reservations now open for service for Commanders vs. Cowboys – October 2, at 12:00 PM.
- This is aÂ reservationÂ event and trolley passes will not be accepted in lieu of aÂ reservation. Please make sure to have a copy of yourÂ reservationÂ printed or available on a mobile device.
- Reservations must be made by hotel guests, andÂ include a valid hotel confirmation number with a unique email address and phone number.
- Please limit individual reservations to parties of four (4) or less, reservations will not be accepted for larger parties. For additional information, please call the operations line below.
- Please be aware that the trolleys are running multiple routes, and the pick up time is theÂ startÂ of a route. If your hotel is third on the route, it may be an extra few minutes before the trolley arrives at your location. Please make sure to wait at the Trolley Stop 5 minutes prior to your pickup time; if you are waiting inside the hotel the Trolley Operator will not know to pick you up. The front desk at each hotel will be able to point you in the direction of the Trolley Stop.
- Pick Up/Drop Off located at the corner of Nolan Ryan and Randol Mill.Â The trolley will depart beginning 30 minutes after the end of the game, please be sure to be at the designated pick up spot at the time of yourÂ reservation, as the Trolley is only running at theÂ reservationÂ return times. See below map.
- Your Operator will go over any details with you, and they will let you know what Trolley you are on for the return to your hotel. Feel free to ask them any questions.
- For questions during regular service hours, please call the operations line at (817) 504-9744.